Friday, February 18, 2005

I'm going to go see the Machinist.

I feel loads better.


It's also colder out today.


This whole pseudo-Seasonal Affective Disorder thing gets old. I get all kinds of down in the spring, that's just simply bass-ackwards.

I think I have an apartment for the next term.



It has an upper and a lower level, and a view of the river.

That makes me giddy. How girly.


I'm paying more right now for a shitty house in a bad neighborhood. Too bad my lease is only half up, I want to move out.

At least I didn't wait until July to get lodging for August again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

Hi


This machinist? http://machinistmovie.com/index2.asp


This wouldn't have anything to do with your unusual affinity for Christian Bale would it?


I wish I had a house of my own.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

Ewww

He's like, so totally gross in the movie.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home