Monday, May 15, 2006

Grrrk! Argh!

I've made a mess of my site now.


It's okay, I don't mind.

So, the good news is:

I survived the past month and a half, and I didn't even have to flunk out of school.


It's funny though, my school thought I was graduating. The left hand apparently didn't know what the right was doing. I had to set them straight.

But it turns out I didn't do until the programs were all printed up, so I'm listed as one who is graduating, and with honors (which I do not have the grades for).

That brightened my day, I have to find a copy of one of those, so that when I get mine next year, when I really do graduate, I can have incontrivertable proof that I graduated two years in a row.


The bad news is: I can't think of any bad news - What can I post about?!


I can't think of anything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home