Sunday, April 17, 2005

Post from the FUTURE

I've decided that since the time on my posts is never right anyways, I'm going to have fun with it.

For example, this post is two days from now, and the one right before it I just posted 15 years ago.

So, on your side of the post, I was in North Carolina yesterday, but from my side of the post I really haven't left let.


So actually, you're in the future, and I'm in the past.

I've stolen an entire day from you.


I'm going to blackmail Congress.

Tomorrow.



...

!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

Okay, I've been digging through your archives, and I am in love with your writing.

(Although, you kind of make me feel stupid and inferior, just by virtue of your talent, and I am not so in love with that. But I don't hold it against you, or anything.)

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home