Thursday, August 25, 2005

100...degrees...in the shade...

But it's a dry heat.







I've been rather busy lately, school starting, trying to organize my half of the apartment and the like.

My apartment complex is funny. They assigned Roomate and I parking spaces in a line. That is to say, if we were both parked where we were supposed to be, one of us would be blocking the other in at all times.

Now, you might be stuck on the fact that they actually make parking spaces that would lie directly behind other parking spaces, but I've had about two weeks to digest that fact, so I need you to try and keep up.



The nice girl suggested we "switch keys" everytime we need to go somewhere.


Hilarious.





I'm still busy, so I can't stay long, but if anyone was curious I seem to have picked up this odd neurosis for milk, something I haven't had in about two years.




I average about a half gallon a day.


Carry on.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The parking in a line thing makes sense for visitor parking. But, really stupid for two people who actually live there.

I see in your next post that you got better parking.

So, the point is moot.

9:04 PM  
Blogger JustSumDude said...

This post made me want some milk, so I got some.

3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home