Thursday, August 25, 2005

...okay...

This morning, at 7:06 AM, I was walking to class and I saw some crows perched on a lit streetlight against the dark and overcast sky. They were just silhouettes against the grey sky.


It was pretty.


Crows are intellegent creatures, and quite gregarious.

4 out of my 5 classes are quite interesting.

The building I see looking to my right through a window is large and byzantine and I think it's quite nice, for a building.





Just thought I'd let you know.


THIS JUST IN, LIKE RIGHT NOW:

So apparently Roomate nearly made one of the nice office girls cry and got us normal parking spaces.



In case anyone might be wondering why I'm choosing to live with her again.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crows are easily my favorite bird.

Also the name of my favorite person in the world.

9:05 PM  
Blogger JustSumDude said...

I saw this thing on TV once, where it showed how this crow would drop a nut onto a city street, wait for a car to run it over and crush its shell, then go out to the nut during the red light and eat the nut.

I found that interesting.

3:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home