Sunday, August 28, 2005

A v (~B & (~C v (D&E)))

I just noticed that the folks at blogger placed an option for my gentle readers to flag my page should I start bringing the objectionable content.


I was orignally going to post objectionable things, such as the word cunt in as big a text size as I could muster, but then I bothered to check what it was and I decided I liked this page better unlisted so I flagged it myself.


I simply must keep my street cred. I am pushing the envelope.

I am a man on the edge.



PVC's birthday was yesterday, but unfortunately she's been suffering from a stomach virus so it was a bittersweet day at best. I've been tending to her all week and this is the first real break I've had, but I have homework in the stupid Symbolick Logicks.

For all A if B then not B and not C or it is not the case that for all D, E equals F and not not G and there exists at least one H if it is not the case that it is not the case I and not J if K or L and M or not N.

From this, derive it is not the case that if O then it is not the case that for all P there exists at least one it is not the case that not Q or R and not there exists at least one S for all T and U or V if not X if and only if for all there exists only one it is not the case that not not if Y then there exists for all Z it is not the case it is not the case if then and only if or not or either or neither nor it is not the case that there exist for all at least one if and only if not.

Or.



I'm going to go ahead and put that off for right now, maybe see a movie. They have Crash playing at the little theater on campus, it looks like a laugh riot.

In other, good news, my Arabic professor does not want to skin me alive for not taking an Arabic class for a year. It turns out that my previous two instructors were not actually that good and while that may not justify me running scared it's nice to know that I wasn't just completely stupid for failing to make what seemed to me to be several large leaps in logic and context.

It is not the case if there exists at least not one for all or and if and only if is not equivalent to then.

If A and not A, then anything can be true.

Once a system of logicking becomes intricate enough to include arithmetic, and thereby all of mathematics, it can no longer be self-contained as there will always be at least one truth that cannot be proven by the system itself.


Because math is stupid.

I'm actually only half-sure what that means, I need to look it up, it has something to do with some guy named Peano.

We don't really have to understand that.


That's confusing, I think.

I have to skidaddle.

2 Comments:

Blogger JustSumDude said...

Math is stupid, I agree.

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home