Saturday, September 10, 2005

boo-hoo whine sob sob

The day started out so nice.



I've decided that I'm pretty pathetic. I can't have what everyone else can.


Someone recently told me I was an angel. To most people, it's a complement.


But I know what an angel is. An angel is somewhat less than human, to be brief about it.



I guess a lot of people don't think about it like that.

I'm going to mosey down to a gas station to purchase a 24 pack, and then try and finish it by myself. I'm getting too close to sober.

And whatever whiskey I have.


I hope I vomit a lot, and wake up with a hangover, if I wake up at all.

I need to hurt myself.










































































































I'll be alright, obviously.

I'm too fucking mean to die.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the self-destruction.

Stay living, though. Please.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home